1. Points awarded to bowlers making cashers round only. (1 in 5 cut in both divisions)
2. CB Masters is worth 500 points more across the board. This is the lone Major.
3. In the event of a tie for a position outside of the bracket finals, the tie will be broken by the bowlers highest single game of Cashers Round
4. In the bracket for positions that are paid equally, points will be awarded by bowlers highest single game in the round they were eliminated in. (17-24 position will be broken by those bowlers highest single game in the first round of the bracket. 16th - 9th position will be broken by those bowlers highest single game in round 2 of the bracket.)
Bonus Points -
1. The bowler with the highest qualifying score will be awarded 50 bonus points.
2. 100 bonus points will be awarded for anyone who shoots 300. This can be hit by multiple bowlers during qualifying, but can be hit only once per bowler.